depression and apMy CV
With years of management roles in a variety of industries in both the UK and Australia, I knew there was more I wanted to do, though I wasn’t sure what it was.
Following my own experience of coaching and therapy, and a powerful conversation with a dear friend, I chose to enter the world of coaching and therapy. I discovered that here was a way of using all my work and life experience as well as my passion to empower people.
Clients come to me with issues relating to emotional and physical health, self-confidence, relationships, career goals, self-sabotage, feeling stuck, setting boundaries, changing bad habits, depression, overwhelm and more.
It is never too early or too late to choose change, to choose better.
Being a life-long learner, I have completed the Masters in Integrated Therapies, as well as becoming a Coaching Supervisor. My therapeutic expertise enables me to dive deeper with clients if their situation indicates that this is what they need.
What gets me up in the morning, is the opportunity to work with a real sense of purpose and help make a difference for my clients.
That and a cup of good fresh coffee!
• Animas Transformational Life Coach (International Coaching Federation) and Animas Group Coach (ICF)
• ICCS Coaching Supervisor (ICF, EMCC, ACA)
• Salus Academy Integrated Therapist (British Institute of Hypnotherapy)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practitioner
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- MBTI 1 and MBTI 2 Practitioner
- Hogan Practitioner
TherApeutic Training includes
- Completion Process
- Core Transformation
- Reiki Healing
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Meditation and Mindfulness